Park Farm Level Crossing
Park Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Park Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1791 / 51°10'44"N
Longitude: -0.0081 / 0°0'29"W
OS Eastings: 539326
OS Northings: 144089
OS Grid: TQ393440
Mapcode National: GBR KLC.4R3
Mapcode Global: VHGSL.TM2H
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Park Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Park Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Tandridge District
- Postcode: RH7 6EB
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: HGG1
- Distance: 26 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 102
- 73 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Dormansland
District Council Ward: Dormansland and Felcourt
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
County Council Electoral Division: Lingfield
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.