Park Lane Level Crossing
Aldingbourne, West Sussex
Park Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Park Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8308 / 50°49'51"N
Longitude: -0.6747 / 0°40'28"W
OS Eastings: 493430
OS Northings: 104315
OS Grid: SU934043
Mapcode National: GBR FJ7.XXP
Mapcode Global: FRA 96GW.YTN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Park Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Park Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Aldingbourne CP
- Postcode: PO203XX
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH2
- Distance: 23 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 188
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Aldingbourne
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
District Council: Arun District Council
District Council Ward: Barnham
County Council Electoral Division: Fontwell
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.