Park Lane Level Crossing
Park Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Park Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5613 / 52°33'40"N
Longitude: 1.1093 / 1°6'33"E
OS Eastings: 610852
OS Northings: 300485
OS Grid: TG108004
Mapcode National: GBR TFM.K7S
Mapcode Global: WHLSM.0WJ9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Park Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Park Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wymondham CP
- Postcode: NR189NA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 113 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 66
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
District Council Ward: Cromwells
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Forehoe
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
County Council: Norfolk County Council
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
Civil Parish/community: Wymondham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.