Pen Uchaf Level Crossing
Pen Uchaf Level Crossing Location Map
Pen Uchaf Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2989 / 53°17'56"N
Longitude: -3.5677 / 3°34'3"W
OS Eastings: 295619
OS Northings: 379145
OS Grid: SH956791
Mapcode National: GBR 3ZJ9.D4
Mapcode Global: WH658.5BCT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pen Uchaf Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pen Uchaf
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Abergele Community
- Postcode: LL229AD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CNH3
- Distance: 212 miles 59 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 78
- 51 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Large Numbers of users
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Abergele Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Abergele Pensarn
UK Parliament Constituency: Clwyd West
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Clwyd West
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.