Pen-y-llan Farm Level Crossing
Pen-y-llan Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Pen-y-llan Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.9504 / 51°57'1"N
Longitude: -2.8677 / 2°52'3"W
OS Eastings: 340464
OS Northings: 228343
OS Grid: SO404283
Mapcode National: GBR FC.MC9C
Mapcode Global: VH78Q.77VP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pen-y-llan Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pen-y-llan Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Kenderchurch CP
- Postcode: HR2 0BD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: HNL1
- Distance: 10 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Hereford and South Herefordshire
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Kenderchurch
European Region: West Midlands
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wormside
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.