Penarth 1 Level Crossing
Penarth 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Penarth 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8223 / 52°49'20"N
Longitude: -4.1096 / 4°6'34"W
OS Eastings: 257944
OS Northings: 327060
OS Grid: SH579270
Mapcode National: GBR 5Q.VB5S
Mapcode Global: WH565.VB76
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Penarth 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Penarth 1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Llanbedr Community
- Postcode: LL452EQ
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 107 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llanbedr
Civil Parish/community: Llanbedr Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.