Penny's Level Crossing
Penny's Level Crossing Location Map
Penny's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4663 / 53°27'58"N
Longitude: -1.0526 / 1°3'9"W
OS Eastings: 462990
OS Northings: 397029
OS Grid: SK629970
Mapcode National: GBR PX2C.X5
Mapcode Global: WHFFM.S4YJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Penny's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Penny's
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Rossington CP
- Postcode: DN110DB
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 150 miles 29 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 197
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Don Valley
Civil Parish/community: Rossington
Metropolitan District Ward: Rossington & Bawtry
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.