Pentre Ddu Level Crossing
Pentre Ddu Level Crossing Location Map
Pentre Ddu Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2413 / 53°14'28"N
Longitude: -4.0141 / 4°0'50"W
OS Eastings: 265689
OS Northings: 373480
OS Grid: SH656734
Mapcode National: GBR 0ZDY.RS
Mapcode Global: WH543.9SSH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pentre Ddu Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pentre Ddu
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Aber Community
- Postcode: LL330HU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: CNH3
- Distance: 233 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 64
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Aber Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Arfon
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Arfon
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Arllechwedd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.