Pinks Hill Level Crossing
Pinks Hill Level Crossing Location Map
Pinks Hill Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2453 / 51°14'43"N
Longitude: -0.6318 / 0°37'54"W
OS Eastings: 495595
OS Northings: 150462
OS Grid: SU955504
Mapcode National: GBR FC8.WLJ
Mapcode Global: VHFVF.0YBQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pinks Hill Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pinks Hill
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Worplesdon CP
- Postcode: GU3 3DT
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: GTW1
- Distance: 32 miles 64 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: April 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 174
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Guildford
District Council: Guildford Borough Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
Civil Parish/community: Worplesdon
County Council Electoral Division: Worplesdon
District Council Ward: Worplesdon
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.