Pirton 18 Level Crossing
Drakes Broughton and Wadborough, Worcestershire
Pirton 18 Level Crossing Location Map
Pirton 18 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1301 / 52°7'48"N
Longitude: -2.1559 / 2°9'21"W
OS Eastings: 389422
OS Northings: 247986
OS Grid: SO894479
Mapcode National: GBR 1H0.FR7
Mapcode Global: VH931.LQ3F
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pirton 18 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pirton 18
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Drakes Broughton and Wadborough CP
- Postcode: WR8 9HL
- Route: Western
- ELR: BAG2
- Distance: 70 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 183
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Drakes Broughton
Civil Parish/community: Drakes Broughton and Wadborough
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Worcestershire
County Council Electoral Division: Upton Snodsbury
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
District Council: Wychavon District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.