Plantation Level Crossing
Plantation Level Crossing Location Map
Plantation Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6252 / 52°37'30"N
Longitude: 1.591 / 1°35'27"E
OS Eastings: 643136
OS Northings: 309107
OS Grid: TG431091
Mapcode National: GBR YQH.F28
Mapcode Global: WHMTS.D8VS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Plantation Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Plantation
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR133QE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 12 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.