Pleasants Level Crossing
Pleasants Level Crossing Location Map
Pleasants Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5427 / 52°32'33"N
Longitude: 0.3423 / 0°20'32"E
OS Eastings: 558935
OS Northings: 296447
OS Grid: TL589964
Mapcode National: GBR N65.HBX
Mapcode Global: VHHHN.WC93
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pleasants Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pleasants
- Crossing Type: Public Highway User worked Crossing with Minature Stop lights
- Location: Hilgay CP
- Postcode: PE380ET
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 81 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- 14 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Gates Open
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Feltwell
Civil Parish/community: Hilgay
District Council Ward: Hilgay with Denver
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.