Plot Level Crossing
Plot Level Crossing Location Map
Plot Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.034 / 53°2'2"N
Longitude: -0.9547 / 0°57'16"W
OS Eastings: 470194
OS Northings: 349039
OS Grid: SK701490
Mapcode National: GBR BKH.ZBC
Mapcode Global: WHFHM.9ZMX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Plot Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Plot
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath or Bridleway Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Thurgarton CP
- Postcode: NG147HE
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 10 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 70
- Infrequent vehicular use
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for Equestrian users
District Council Ward: Dover Beck
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Farnsfield and Lowdham
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Thurgarton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.