Polgreen Level Crossing
Polgreen Level Crossing Location Map
Polgreen Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.1584 / 50°9'30"N
Longitude: -5.4569 / 5°27'24"W
OS Eastings: 153186
OS Northings: 34426
OS Grid: SW531344
Mapcode National: GBR DXX8.788
Mapcode Global: VH12T.C8JX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Polgreen Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Polgreen
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ludgvan CP
- Postcode: TR276LY
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 321 miles 79 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2013
- Next assessment due: April 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 49
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Ludgvan
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ludgvan
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Ives
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.