Pond Street Level Crossing
Pond Street Level Crossing Location Map
Pond Street Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8453 / 52°50'43"N
Longitude: 1.354 / 1°21'14"E
OS Eastings: 625961
OS Northings: 332804
OS Grid: TG259328
Mapcode National: GBR WF4.M4K
Mapcode Global: WHMSH.RRY2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pond Street Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pond Street
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Antingham CP
- Postcode: NR280NH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 18 miles 27 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 35
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Antingham
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Gaunt
County Council Electoral Division: Mundesley
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.