Portsmouth Arms 1 Level Crossing
Portsmouth Arms 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Portsmouth Arms 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9572 / 50°57'25"N
Longitude: -3.9505 / 3°57'1"W
OS Eastings: 263105
OS Northings: 119337
OS Grid: SS631193
Mapcode National: GBR KW.MWL1
Mapcode Global: FRA 26ML.0RF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Portsmouth Arms 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Portsmouth Arms 1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Burrington CP
- Postcode: EX379ND
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 200 miles 38 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Burrington
District Council Ward: Chulmleigh
County Council Electoral Division: Chulmleigh and Swimbridge
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Devon
District Council: North Devon Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.