Potters Level Crossing
Potters Level Crossing Location Map
Potters Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8213 / 51°49'16"N
Longitude: 0.667 / 0°40'1"E
OS Eastings: 583908
OS Northings: 216989
OS Grid: TL839169
Mapcode National: GBR QKZ.MHB
Mapcode Global: VHJJS.JH05
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Potters Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Potters
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Rivenhall CP
- Postcode: CM8 3HR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 40 miles 15 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2014
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 293
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Braintree District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Rivenhall
District Council Ward: Silver End & Cressing
UK Parliament Constituency: Witham
County Council Electoral Division: Witham Northern
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.