Powick 3 Level Crossing
Powick 3 Level Crossing Location Map
Powick 3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1752 / 52°10'30"N
Longitude: -2.2755 / 2°16'31"W
OS Eastings: 381257
OS Northings: 253026
OS Grid: SO812530
Mapcode National: GBR 0DY.MJK
Mapcode Global: VH92S.HLXC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Powick 3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Powick 3
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Powick CP
- Postcode: WR6 5JL
- Route: Western
- ELR: WAH0
- Distance: 124 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 45
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Alfrick and Leigh
Civil Parish/community: Bransford
District Council: Malvern Hills District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Malvern Link
European Region: West Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: West Worcestershire
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.