Pratts Level Crossing
Central And Northgate, Norfolk
Pratts Level Crossing Location Map
Pratts Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6191 / 52°37'8"N
Longitude: 1.6911 / 1°41'28"E
OS Eastings: 649945
OS Northings: 308767
OS Grid: TG499087
Mapcode National: GBR YQM.VR8
Mapcode Global: WHNVY.YFGH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pratts Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pratts
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Great Yarmouth District (B)
- Postcode: NR301TD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 16 miles 67 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
District Council Ward: Central And Northgate
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Great Yarmouth
District Council: Great Yarmouth Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Yarmouth North and Central
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.