Prescott Level Crossing
Longfield and New Barn, Kent
Prescott Level Crossing Location Map
Prescott Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3902 / 51°23'24"N
Longitude: 0.3217 / 0°19'18"E
OS Eastings: 561634
OS Northings: 168247
OS Grid: TQ616682
Mapcode National: GBR YZ.1T5
Mapcode Global: VHHP8.JBF2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Prescott Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Prescott
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Longfield and New Barn CP
- Postcode: DA3 7AE
- Route: Kent
- ELR: VIR
- Distance: 24 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 138
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dartford
District Council: Dartford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Dartford Rural
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Longfield and New Barn
District Council Ward: Longfield, New Barn and Southfleet
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.