Primrose Level Crossing
Biggleswade, Central Bedfordshire
Primrose Level Crossing Location Map
Primrose Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0705 / 52°4'13"N
Longitude: -0.2614 / 0°15'41"W
OS Eastings: 519262
OS Northings: 242774
OS Grid: TL192427
Mapcode National: GBR J5W.0QT
Mapcode Global: VHGN6.F752
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Primrose Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Primrose
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Biggleswade CP
- Postcode: SG189RB
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 40 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 320
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Biggleswade
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Biggleswade South
Unitary Authority: Central Bedfordshire Council
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Bedfordshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.