Providence Farm Level Crossing
Broomfleet, East Riding of Yorkshire
Providence Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Providence Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7369 / 53°44'12"N
Longitude: -0.6466 / 0°38'47"W
OS Eastings: 489372
OS Northings: 427575
OS Grid: SE893275
Mapcode National: GBR RTX7.T4
Mapcode Global: WHGFM.1BDK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Providence Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Providence Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Broomfleet CP
- Postcode: HU151RU
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HUL1
- Distance: 13 miles 29 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 172
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Broomfleet
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Haltemprice and Howden
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Howdenshire
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.