Public Footpath No.1 Level Crossing
Public Footpath No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Public Footpath No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4897 / 53°29'22"N
Longitude: -0.986 / 0°59'9"W
OS Eastings: 467378
OS Northings: 399701
OS Grid: SK673997
Mapcode National: GBR PXK2.BR
Mapcode Global: WHFFG.TKP2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Public Footpath No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Public Footpath No.1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Finningley CP
- Postcode: DN9 3RG
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD4
- Distance: 111 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 65
- 9 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Don Valley
Civil Parish/community: Finningley
Metropolitan District Ward: Finningley
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.