Public Footpath No.5 Level Crossing
Public Footpath No.5 Level Crossing Location Map
Public Footpath No.5 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6384 / 53°38'18"N
Longitude: -1.1099 / 1°6'35"W
OS Eastings: 458944
OS Northings: 416127
OS Grid: SE589161
Mapcode National: GBR NVPC.HH
Mapcode Global: WHDCH.XTM4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Public Footpath No.5 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Public Footpath No.5
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Fenwick CP
- Postcode: DN6 0EZ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM2
- Distance: 164 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125
- Trains per day: 151
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Doncaster North
Civil Parish/community: Fenwick
Metropolitan District Ward: Norton & Askern
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.