Puddle Dock Level Crossing
Puddle Dock Level Crossing Location Map
Puddle Dock Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.565 / 51°33'53"N
Longitude: 0.2964 / 0°17'47"E
OS Eastings: 559264
OS Northings: 187622
OS Grid: TQ592876
Mapcode National: GBR XS.1DH
Mapcode Global: VHHN9.3X1N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Puddle Dock Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Puddle Dock
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brentwood District (B)
- Postcode: RM143PJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: FSS2
- Distance: 17 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 210
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Brentwood and Ongar
District Council: Brentwood Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Brentwood South
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
District Council Ward: Warley
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.