Pugham Level Crossing
Pugham Level Crossing Location Map
Pugham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9282 / 50°55'41"N
Longitude: -3.3428 / 3°20'34"W
OS Eastings: 305726
OS Northings: 115168
OS Grid: ST057151
Mapcode National: GBR LQ.PT45
Mapcode Global: FRA 36WN.9J5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Pugham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Pugham
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Burlescombe CP
- Postcode: EX167HL
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 176 miles 18 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 112
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Burlescombe
District Council Ward: Canonsleigh
County Council: Devon County Council
District Council: Mid Devon District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Newton St Cyres and Sandford
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Tiverton and Honiton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.