Queens Park Level Crossing
West Felton, Shropshire
Queens Park Level Crossing Location Map
Queens Park Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8262 / 52°49'34"N
Longitude: -2.9077 / 2°54'27"W
OS Eastings: 338936
OS Northings: 325798
OS Grid: SJ389257
Mapcode National: GBR 79.V25H
Mapcode Global: WH8B5.97M5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Queens Park Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Queens Park
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: West Felton CP
- Postcode: SY4 1HZ
- Route: Wales
- ELR: WSJ2
- Distance: 182 miles 26 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 41
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
Civil Parish/community: West Felton
European Region: West Midlands
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Whittington
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.