Rake Farm Level Crossing
Glaisdale, North Yorkshire
Rake Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Rake Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.4474 / 54°26'50"N
Longitude: -0.8023 / 0°48'8"W
OS Eastings: 477764
OS Northings: 506440
OS Grid: NZ777064
Mapcode National: GBR QKV0.3H
Mapcode Global: WHF8X.NG5W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rake Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rake Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Glaisdale CP
- Postcode: YO212QT
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MBW2
- Distance: 25 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Esk Valley
District Council Ward: Esk Valley
Civil Parish/community: Glaisdale
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Scarborough and Whitby
District Council: Scarborough Borough Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.