Rallt Level Crossing
Rallt Level Crossing Location Map
Rallt Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5785 / 52°34'42"N
Longitude: -3.5727 / 3°34'21"W
OS Eastings: 293529
OS Northings: 299019
OS Grid: SN935990
Mapcode National: GBR 9F.BR1F
Mapcode Global: WH68R.3G02
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rallt Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rallt
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Carno Community
- Postcode: SY197AN
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 60 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: August 2013
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Caersws
Civil Parish/community: Carno Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
UK Parliament Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Montgomeryshire
Unitary Authority: Powys Council
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.