Randalls Level Crossing
Great Moulton, Norfolk
Randalls Level Crossing Location Map
Randalls Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4757 / 52°28'32"N
Longitude: 1.1874 / 1°11'14"E
OS Eastings: 616566
OS Northings: 291191
OS Grid: TM165911
Mapcode National: GBR VJ1.M25
Mapcode Global: VHL8W.J1LH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Randalls Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Randalls
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Moulton CP
- Postcode: NR152LD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 102 miles 47 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 90
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Dickleburgh
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Great Moulton
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
County Council Electoral Division: West Depwade
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.