Reedham Accomodation Level Crossing
Reedham Accomodation Level Crossing Location Map
Reedham Accomodation Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.582 / 52°34'55"N
Longitude: 1.6154 / 1°36'55"E
OS Eastings: 645027
OS Northings: 304386
OS Grid: TG450043
Mapcode National: GBR YRD.175
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.SCFD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Reedham Accomodation Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Reedham Accomodation
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Freethorpe CP
- Postcode: NR319HU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 15 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Freethorpe
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.