Reedham High Level Crossing
Reedham High Level Crossing Location Map
Reedham High Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5712 / 52°34'16"N
Longitude: 1.5948 / 1°35'41"E
OS Eastings: 643692
OS Northings: 303116
OS Grid: TG436031
Mapcode National: GBR YRC.VBC
Mapcode Global: WHMTZ.GMNP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Reedham High Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Reedham High
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Reedham CP
- Postcode: NR133UH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 13 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Reedham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.