Riffolds Level Crossing
Wraysbury, Windsor and Maidenhead
Riffolds Level Crossing Location Map
Riffolds Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4631 / 51°27'47"N
Longitude: -0.5494 / 0°32'57"W
OS Eastings: 500867
OS Northings: 174788
OS Grid: TQ008747
Mapcode National: GBR F8V.CWJ
Mapcode Global: VHFTH.FHD7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Riffolds Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Riffolds
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wraysbury CP
- Postcode: TW195NG
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: SWE
- Distance: 21 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 72
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Horton and Wraysbury
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Windsor
Unitary Authority: Windsor and Maidenhead Council
Civil Parish/community: Wraysbury
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.