Rockwork Level Crossing
Rockwork Level Crossing Location Map
Rockwork Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.3946 / 50°23'40"N
Longitude: -4.7758 / 4°46'32"W
OS Eastings: 202801
OS Northings: 58650
OS Grid: SX028586
Mapcode National: GBR N0.SH2X
Mapcode Global: FRA 08W0.96P
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rockwork Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rockwork
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Treverbyn CP
- Postcode: PL268RW
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 287 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 16
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bugle
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: St Austell and Newquay
Civil Parish/community: Treverbyn
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.