Rooksdown Level Crossing
Rooksdown Level Crossing Location Map
Rooksdown Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1762 / 51°10'34"N
Longitude: -0.8843 / 0°53'3"W
OS Eastings: 478091
OS Northings: 142474
OS Grid: SU780424
Mapcode National: GBR C97.58R
Mapcode Global: VHDY6.MPDQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rooksdown Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rooksdown
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Binsted CP
- Postcode: GU344PP
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: PAA2
- Distance: 45 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 82
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Alton Rural
Civil Parish/community: Binsted
District Council Ward: Binsted and Bentley
UK Parliament Constituency: East Hampshire
District Council: East Hampshire District Council
County Council: Hampshire County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.