Rose Lane Level Crossing
Rose Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Rose Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5226 / 52°31'21"N
Longitude: 1.0463 / 1°2'46"E
OS Eastings: 606763
OS Northings: 296000
OS Grid: TM067960
Mapcode National: GBR TFY.TLC
Mapcode Global: VHL8F.2VZJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rose Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rose Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Highway User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Besthorpe CP
- Postcode: NR172LQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 109 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph (up)
90 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 51
- 4 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Attleborough
District Council Ward: Attleborough Queens & Besthorpe
Civil Parish/community: Besthorpe
District Council: Breckland District Council
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Norfolk
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.