Roudham Hall Level Crossing
Roudham and Larling, Norfolk
Roudham Hall Level Crossing Location Map
Roudham Hall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4516 / 52°27'5"N
Longitude: 0.8806 / 0°52'50"E
OS Eastings: 595839
OS Northings: 287635
OS Grid: TL958876
Mapcode National: GBR SFC.7GR
Mapcode Global: VHKC8.6NW0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Roudham Hall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Roudham Hall
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Roudham and Larling CP
- Postcode: NR162RL
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 100 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 68
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Breckland District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Guiltcross
District Council Ward: Harling & Heathlands
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Roudham and Larling
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.