Rowes Level Crossing
Rowes Level Crossing Location Map
Rowes Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8624 / 52°51'44"N
Longitude: -1.6693 / 1°40'9"W
OS Eastings: 422358
OS Northings: 329488
OS Grid: SK223294
Mapcode National: GBR 5D1.JRW
Mapcode Global: WHCFZ.B9BY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Rowes Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Rowes
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Hoon CP
- Postcode: DE139LY
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NSS
- Distance: 24 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 34
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Hilton
District Council Ward: Hilton
Civil Parish/community: Hoon
UK Parliament Constituency: South Derbyshire
District Council: South Derbyshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.