Ruel Level Crossing
Geneu'r Glyn, Ceredigion
Ruel Level Crossing Location Map
Ruel Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4507 / 52°27'2"N
Longitude: -4.0257 / 4°1'32"W
OS Eastings: 262434
OS Northings: 285570
OS Grid: SN624855
Mapcode National: GBR 8V.LMFW
Mapcode Global: VH4F6.5NMM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ruel Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ruel
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Geneu'r Glyn Community
- Postcode: SY245DU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 90 miles 47 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 31
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Borth
UK Parliament Constituency: Ceredigion
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Ceredigion
Unitary Authority: Ceredigion Council
Civil Parish/community: Geneu'r Glyn Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.