Sadlers Level Crossing
Norton Juxta Kempsey, Worcestershire
Sadlers Level Crossing Location Map
Sadlers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1559 / 52°9'21"N
Longitude: -2.1665 / 2°9'59"W
OS Eastings: 388703
OS Northings: 250859
OS Grid: SO887508
Mapcode National: GBR 1GL.YW8
Mapcode Global: VH931.D2HM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sadlers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sadlers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Norton Juxta Kempsey CP
- Postcode: WR5 2PT
- Route: Western
- ELR: OWW0
- Distance: 117 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 34
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Worcestershire
District Council Ward: Norton and Whittington
Civil Parish/community: Norton Juxta Kempsey
County Council Electoral Division: Upton Snodsbury
European Region: West Midlands
County Council: Worcestershire County Council
District Council: Wychavon District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.