Sansaw Level Crossing
Myddle and Broughton, Shropshire
Sansaw Level Crossing Location Map
Sansaw Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8021 / 52°48'7"N
Longitude: -2.7321 / 2°43'55"W
OS Eastings: 350739
OS Northings: 322980
OS Grid: SJ507229
Mapcode National: GBR 7J.WGW3
Mapcode Global: WH8B8.0T8P
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Sansaw Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Sansaw
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Myddle and Broughton CP
- Postcode: SY4 3JP
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SYC0
- Distance: 25 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 62
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Myddle and Broughton
UK Parliament Constituency: North Shropshire
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): The Meres
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.