Saveock Level Crossing
Saveock Level Crossing Location Map
Saveock Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.2611 / 50°15'40"N
Longitude: -5.1407 / 5°8'26"W
OS Eastings: 176248
OS Northings: 44847
OS Grid: SW762448
Mapcode National: GBR Z8.MNSK
Mapcode Global: FRA 083B.R2R
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Saveock Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Saveock
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing with Whistleboards
- Location: Kenwyn CP
- Postcode: TR4 8QQ
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN3
- Distance: 304 miles 49 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 67
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Gates or stiles
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (06:00 to 23:59)
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Chacewater, Kenwyn and Baldhu
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Kenwyn
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Truro and Falmouth
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.