Saxondale Junction Level Crossing
Saxondale Junction Level Crossing Location Map
Saxondale Junction Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9551 / 52°57'18"N
Longitude: -0.9843 / 0°59'3"W
OS Eastings: 468332
OS Northings: 340229
OS Grid: SK683402
Mapcode National: GBR 9K3.PZG
Mapcode Global: WHFHZ.VZGF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Saxondale Junction Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Saxondale Junction
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Saxondale CP
- Postcode: NG138AY
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOG1
- Distance: 120 miles 70 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 65
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Bingham
District Council Ward: Bingham West
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council: Rushcliffe Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Saxondale
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.