Scaregap Level Crossing
Central And Northgate, Norfolk
Scaregap Level Crossing Location Map
Scaregap Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6193 / 52°37'9"N
Longitude: 1.6819 / 1°40'54"E
OS Eastings: 649321
OS Northings: 308763
OS Grid: TG493087
Mapcode National: GBR YQM.L24
Mapcode Global: WHNVY.TF39
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Scaregap Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Scaregap
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Great Yarmouth District (B)
- Postcode: NR301TD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY0
- Distance: 16 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 38
- 2 Vehicles
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Central And Northgate
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Great Yarmouth
District Council: Great Yarmouth Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Yarmouth North and Central
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.