Scoop 1 Level Crossing
High Bickington, Devon
Scoop 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Scoop 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.966 / 50°57'57"N
Longitude: -3.9625 / 3°57'44"W
OS Eastings: 262290
OS Northings: 120342
OS Grid: SS622203
Mapcode National: GBR KW.MD09
Mapcode Global: FRA 26LK.849
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Scoop 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Scoop 1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: High Bickington CP
- Postcode: EX379BG
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 201 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 28
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council: Devon County Council
Civil Parish/community: High Bickington
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Torridge and West Devon
District Council: Torridge District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Torrington Rural
District Council Ward: Two Rivers
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.