Seal Level Crossing
Seal Level Crossing Location Map
Seal Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2978 / 51°17'52"N
Longitude: 0.2233 / 0°13'23"E
OS Eastings: 555100
OS Northings: 157753
OS Grid: TQ551577
Mapcode National: GBR VT.0YY
Mapcode Global: VHHPL.TMFZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Seal Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Seal
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Seal CP
- Postcode: TN150DD
- Route: Kent
- ELR: SBJ
- Distance: 25 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 80
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Seal
District Council Ward: Seal and Weald
UK Parliament Constituency: Sevenoaks
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.