Searbys Level Crossing
Searbys Level Crossing Location Map
Searbys Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.112 / 53°6'43"N
Longitude: 0.2648 / 0°15'53"E
OS Eastings: 551687
OS Northings: 359594
OS Grid: TF516595
Mapcode National: GBR LXS.V20
Mapcode Global: WHJMF.11CM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Searbys Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Searbys
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Croft CP
- Postcode: PE244AQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: GRS4
- Distance: 5 miles 47 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 30
- 1 Vehicle
- 1 Pedestrian or Cyclist
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Boston and Skegness
Civil Parish/community: Croft
District Council Ward: Croft
District Council: East Lindsey District Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Wainfleet and Burgh
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.