Shadwell Level Crossing
Shadwell Level Crossing Location Map
Shadwell Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4509 / 52°27'3"N
Longitude: 0.8438 / 0°50'37"E
OS Eastings: 593341
OS Northings: 287460
OS Grid: TL933874
Mapcode National: GBR RCZ.B54
Mapcode Global: VHKC7.KNYJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Shadwell Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Shadwell
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bridgham CP
- Postcode: NR162RE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 98 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2013
- Next assessment due: February 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 70
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Breckland District Council
Civil Parish/community: Bridgham
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Guiltcross
District Council Ward: Harling & Heathlands
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.