Shearing No 2 Level Crossing
Shearing No 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Shearing No 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6287 / 52°37'43"N
Longitude: 1.5789 / 1°34'44"E
OS Eastings: 642300
OS Northings: 309450
OS Grid: TG423094
Mapcode National: GBR XKG.411
Mapcode Global: WHMTS.7633
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Shearing No 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Shearing No 2
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR293JD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY
- Distance: 12 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.