Shelwick Green Level Crossing
Shelwick Green Level Crossing Location Map
Shelwick Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0806 / 52°4'50"N
Longitude: -2.6717 / 2°40'18"W
OS Eastings: 354062
OS Northings: 242679
OS Grid: SO540426
Mapcode National: GBR FM.C5WV
Mapcode Global: VH85H.MYXX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Shelwick Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Shelwick Green
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Withington CP
- Postcode: HR1 3NG
- Route: Western
- ELR: WAH0
- Distance: 147 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 45
- 1 Vehicle
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Hagley
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Herefordshire
European Region: West Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Withington
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.